Minneapolis Industry Connect
October 9 @ 2:30 pm - October 10 @ 5:30 pm CDTFree
Industry Connect programs leverage existing industry tradeshows and conferences. Through a program before the tradeshow, the Great Lakes I-Corps Hub offers guidance to teams on how to introduce themselves, talk to technology decision-makers, set up follow-on meetings, acquire feedback, and identify key milestones. Teams then participate in a tradeshow to apply the skills they have acquired.
Before you attend the MD&M conference, Minneapolis Industry Connect will provide you with essential networking and customer discovery skills.
- Receive guidance on how to approach and talk to corporate partners and customers at a tradeshow event to get valuable information without giving away your “secret sauce”.
- Obtain feedback on how to effectively deliver a team/company introduction in thirty seconds.
- Network with medical device entrepreneurs, investors, and industrial leaders from across the Midwest and obtain expert advice on commercializing early stage technology.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: October 9, 2:30-5:30 PM CT
- Dinner and Panel Session: October 9, 5:30-7:30 PM CT
- Closing Session: October 10, 4:00-5:00 PM CT