What’s Next After I-Corps?
July 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
Now that you’ve completed an I-Corps course and conducted 20-30 customer discovery interviews, what’s next in your customer discovery and commercialization journey? This session will provide an overview of the NSF National I-Corps Teams program as well as the SBIR/STTR program and allow ample time for Q&A.
- Understand what NSF National I-Corps and SBIR grants have to offer
- Develop basic understanding of application requirements for both NSF National I-Corps and SBIR grants
- Receive guidance on putting your application together for either program
- Identify the people you want/need to be on your NSF National I-Corps team
- Understand what to expect during each application process and the programs themselves
This is a one-hour synchronous Zoom workshop. Experts in applying for the NSF I-Corps National Teams program and $50,000 grant will give a 15-minute overview of National I-Corps. Experts from BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting will give a 15-minute overview of SBIR funding. The session will end with 30 minutes of open Q&A about both programs.
*If the application link below does not open properly, it may be an issue with your network connection. Please try accessing the link through a different Wifi network if available. We apologize for the inconvenience.*