University of Michigan I-Corps – Fall 2023
October 13 @ 9:00 am - November 17 @ 11:00 am EDTFree
- Develop familiarity with Lean LaunchPad concepts and tools such as customer discovery, ecosystem mapping, and the Value Proposition Canvas
- Understand customers’ problems (“pain points”) from THEIR perspective
- Map your customer ecosystem to understand customer roles, requirements, and decision processes
- Build connections to the commercial ecosystem (i.e. customers, suppliers, funders) for your innovation
- Develop best practices for conducting customer discovery and identifying key stakeholders.
- Learn, practice, and hone your innovation skills.
- Improve the odds for commercial success.
- Understand market trends and needs in your ecosystem.
- Expand your network of like-minded peers, instructors, investors, customers, and mentors.
- Obtain eligibility to apply for $50,000 grant from the National NSF I-Corps team grant.
- Prepare for applying to the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer programs.
- October 13
- October 20
- November 3
- November 17
Not sure if this program is the right fit for you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please fill out the following application and you will be contacted by program staff regarding acceptance.