Summer 2022 Local I-Corps: Energize Missouri
May 26 @ 5:00 pm - June 30 @ 7:00 pm CDTFree
Hosted by Lincoln University
This experiential virtual workshop is a FREE program open to all university-based research teams, students (all levels), alumni, and non-academics to encourage technical entrepreneurship by testing research, projects, or ideas for their commercial potential.
The ENERGIZE MISSOURI program emphasizes:
- Using customer discovery techniques to obtain feedback from potential customers, partners, investors, competitors, and other stakeholders for data-based validation;
- How to develop and position your idea/project, explore the size of your market, and identify a first target market;
- Applying tools and concepts such as value proposition design, ecosystem mapping, and commercialization planning; and
- Working with experienced I-Corps mentors, corporate intrapraneurs, or startup founders to accelerate your learning.
Each session is 5-7 pm CT
- May 26: Orientation
- Jun 2, 9, 16: Sessions 1-3
- Jun 23: Optional Office Hours
- Jun 30: Session 4 (Final)
*If the application link below does not open properly, it may be an issue with your network connection. Please try accessing the link through a different Wifi network if available. We apologize for the inconvenience.*