Innovation to Impact: Mastering Customer Discovery, Value Proposition, and Product-Market Fit – Missouri University of Science and Technology
July 21 @ 12:00 pm - August 18 @ 2:00 pm CDTFree
This local NSF I-Corps-based program is a five-part course designed to provide researchers and innovators with the skills and tools necessary to identify and validate customer needs, develop a compelling value proposition, and achieve product-market fit. The course will cover the principles of customer discovery, including interviewing techniques, survey design, and data analysis. Participants will learn how to use these insights to develop a unique value proposition and refine their product offering to meet the needs of their target market. Through hands-on exercises, case studies, and expert mentorship, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the innovation process and how to increase their chances of commercial success.
- Develop best practices for conducting customer discovery and identifying key stakeholders.
- Learn, practice, and hone your innovation skills.
- Improve the odds for commercial success.
- Understand market trends and needs in your ecosystem.
- Expand your network of like-minded peers, instructors, investors, customers, and mentors.
- Obtain eligibility to apply for $50,000 grant from the National NSF I-Corps team grant.
- Prepare for applying to the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) or Small Business Technology Transfer programs.
Session 1: Friday, July 21, 2023, 12pm – 2pm CT
Session 2: Friday, July 28, 2023, 12pm – 2pm CT
Session 3: Friday, August 4, 2023, 12pm – 2pm CT
Session 4: Friday, August 11, 2023, 12pm – 2pm CT
Session 5: Friday, August 18, 2023, 12pm – 2pm CT
Please fill out the following application. Questions can be directed to email@example.com