Fall 2022 University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee I-Corps @ NCATS
October 7 @ 8:00 am - November 18 @ 12:00 pm CDT
Based on the National Science Foundation’s I-Corps program, the premier federally-funded innovation and commercialization training in the U.S., I-Corps@NCATS (National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences) provides biomedical scientists, clinician scientists and engineers with a new approach to accelerate the translation of discoveries from the lab to clinical practice.
I-Corps @ NCATS empowers researchers to understand the potential value of their innovations in the market through the Lean LaunchPad methodology, the business model canvas, and customer discovery interviews.
Who Should Attend?
Teams of faculty, physicians, postdocs, medical residents, and/or students with innovations or ideas.
- Determine the commercial viability of your innovation.
- Develop a successful business case for securing funding.
- Expand your network of innovation partners, mentors, and potential collaborators.
- Develop a new way of thinking about your research.
- Friday, October 7 | Orientation Sessions
- Friday, October 21 | 8:00-12:00pm CT | Session 1
- October 24-28 | Office Hours to be scheduled with Instructors
- Friday, November 4 | 9:00-12:00pm CT | Session 2
- November 7-11 | Office Hours to be scheduled with Instructors
- Friday, November 18 | 9:00-12:00pm CT| Session 3
Please fill out the following application and you will be contacted within 2 business days regarding acceptance. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.