Fall 2022 Local I-Corps: Energize Missouri
September 8 @ 5:00 pm - October 13 @ 7:00 pm CDTFree
This experiential virtual workshop is a FREE program open to all university-based research teams, students (all levels), alumni, and non-academics to encourage technical entrepreneurship by testing research, projects, or ideas for their commercial potential.
The ENERGIZE MISSOURI program emphasizes:
- Using customer discovery techniques to obtain feedback from potential customers, partners, investors, competitors, and other stakeholders for data-based validation;
- How to develop and position your idea/project, explore the size of your market, and identify a first target market;
- Applying tools and concepts such as value proposition design, ecosystem mapping, and commercialization planning; and
- Working with experienced I-Corps mentors, corporate intrapraneurs, or startup founders to accelerate your learning.
Each session is 5-7 pm CT
- Sept 8: Orientation
- Sept 15, 22, 29: Sessions 1-3
- Oct 6: Optional Office Hours
- Oct 13: Session 4 (Final)
*If the application link below does not open properly, it may be an issue with your network connection. Please try accessing the link through a different Wifi network if available. We apologize for the inconvenience.*